Schneider Electric pressure sensors deliver critical information about the physical environment up to the building management system.
- Wet & Dry Pressure Transducers
- Wet & Dry Pressure Switches
- Air Velocity Sensor (new PX3)
- Dry Pressure:
- The all-in-one sensor you need for BMS applications: static, differential pressure or velocity, in both duct and panel configurations.
- The high accuracy sensor and temperature compensation circuitry allow long-term, maintenance-free readings for an optimal regulation.
- Wet Pressure:
- Designed for accurate and reliable readings to help drive efficiency and lower HVAC costs, we offer a wide variety of gauges, differential pressure sensors, remote probes and flow switches.
- Dry Pressure / Air Velocity Sensors
- Duct Static Pressure
- Room Pressure
- Duct Velocity
- VAV Box Velocity
- Air Flow Measurement (AHU/RTU)
- Dry Pressure Switches
- High Duct Static Cut-Off
- Filter Status
- Fan Proof of Flow
- Vacuum monitoring
- Wet Pressure Sensors
- Chiller / Boiler / Condenser pump control
- Remote or Piped installation models
- Wet Pressure Switches
- High Pressure Cut-Off on pumps and compressors
- Gauge Pressure Sensors
- Chillers, Boilers, Condensers, Compressors monitoring