With simple clip-on assembly, the control auxiliaries for Acti9 NG125
mcb provide both instantaneous and time-delayed tripping options for electrical circuits in both industrial and commercial buildings.
- Easy to install with clip-on assembly
- Auxiliaries for remote indication of the state of the device to which it is combined
- Fully compliant with IEC 60947-5-1 and IEC 60947-2
- Stay notified with clear remote indication of the "open" or "closed" state
- Auxiliaries for remote indication of the "tripped" state
- Secured and reliable with instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energized
- Instantaneous tripping also occurs when the control circuit is de-energized as well as if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Time-delayed tripping also available to help cope with any micro breaks or brief drops in voltage
- Enhanced protection with fail safe emergency stop tripping.