Electrically and mechanically combined to Acti9 C120 miniature circuit breaker (MCB), the Acti9 Vigi C120 offers:
- 30mA sensitivity providing additional protection against electrical shock for personnel coming into direct contact with an exposed circuit (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- A choice of 100, 300, 500 and 1000 mA tripping currents, providing additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version (S): the device closest to the fault is tripped
- Type SI protection increases immunity from electrical interference for sensitive circuits (for example, those powering computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (for example, ballast lighting and power electronics)
- The Acti 9 C120 MCB module when combined with the Acti9 C120 Vigi module is compliant with IEC EN 61009 and IEC 60947-2
- The electrical features of the Acti9 C120 MCB module when combined with the Acti9 C120 Vigi module remain the same as when it is used individually.
- Simple, effective design for easy, rapid assembly and installation together with the Acti 9 C120 module
- SI type Acti9 C120 Vigi modules are completely immune to electrical interference, thus providing complete peace of mind.
Additional protection for personnel and property in all industrial and commercial buildings against:
- Electric shock (in accordance with installation standards IEC 60364 and national standards)
- The risk of fire due to leakage currents coming into contact with building materials.