SSIS modular switchgear up to 17.5kV
The new generation of Medium Voltage (MV) switchgear featuring the Shielded Solid Insulation System (2SIS)
YpatybėsRange composed of compact, smart and modular units up to 17.5 kV, earth shielded solid and easily adaptable to specific requirements:
- Circuit breaker and switch-disconnector using vacuum technology
- Rated PF withstand voltage: 42/48 kV 1mn
- Rated BIL withstand voltage: 95/110 kV
- Rated busbar current: 630A and 1250A
- Rated max short time withstand current: 25 kA x 3s
- Cable earthing switch: 25 kA, M0, E2
- Degree of protection: IP3X
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 375 x 1550 x 910
- 3 switches: I06T and I06H, I12H
- 5 circuit-breakers: D01N, D02N, D06N, D06H, D12H
- 4 metering units: M06S, M06A, M12S, M12A
- Technology: Shielded Solid Insulation
- Standard: IEC
PrivalumaiA technological breakthrough, opening the way to unprecedented safety, efficiency, and ease of use:
- Safe and reliable in any environment: Insulation and screening of all live parts ensure a trouble-free service life, while SF6-free technology enhances peace of mind.
- Flexible, simple, modular, and functional: Easy to install and easy to use, with operator-friendly switchgear and optimized service thanks to SSIS technology.
- Smart grid ready, distributed intelligence: Advanced protection, control and monitoring, fully integrated for higher dependability and energy efficiency.
TaikymasPremset applications can be found in all Medium Voltage secondary and primary distribution substations
- Buildings and industry
- Distribution networks