With a range of features including remote electrical control as well as local control and more, the Acti9 Remote Control Auxiliary
is ideal if you are working with most types of lighting control.
With Ti24 interface:
- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of Acti9 iC60 circuit breakers with or without Vigi add-on RCD, with or without auxiliary
- Circuit breaker resetting after tripping, in full compliance with all security principles and regulations
- Full local control via operating handle
- Padlocking allows circuit to be placed in secure configuration.
- Direct interface with a programmable logic controller (PLC), a supervision system and any other communication device, having inputs/outputs in 24V DC (control, OF and SD indication)
- Fast, reliable connection of the remote control to the Acti9 Smartlink thanks to the prefabricated cables
- Remote indication by “OF” potential-free contact
- Provision of 2 operating modes.
The Acti9 Remote Control Auxiliary
is also completely bistable, meaning the state does not change should there be an electrical power outage.