NetShelter SX Enclosures
Feature-rich rack enclosure optimized for easy installation, managing cables, integrating power distribution, and maximizing airflow.
World's most versatile rack enclosure with over 1 million units sold!
YpatybėsThe NetShelter SX is a multi-functional rack enclosure influenced by customer feedback from around the world. These enclosures are designed to meet current IT market trends and applications ranging from high density computing and networking to broadcast and audio-video. With a strong focus on cooling, power distribution, cable management and environmental monitoring, the NetShelter SX rack enclosure provides a reliable rack-mounting environment for mission-critical equipment.
- Cable access openings with pre-installed brushes - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor. Roof includes openings with brush strips pre-installed in locations biased towards the front of the enclosure to allow for data cable passthrough and provisions for air containment.
- Half-height side panels and option with brush strips for pass-through - Half-height quick release side panels reduce size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key with the doors. Now available are side panel options integrated with pass-through holes and brush strips for routing cabling to adjacent racks in a row while still maintaining proper airfow.
- Perforated front door with curved profile - Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment. Front door perforated area is optimized with a curved profile to provide greater surface area and allowance of more perforation coverage and higher perforation rating.
- Quick release doors - Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors. Doors are easily removed with simple lift-off design.
- Simple Selection - No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. Schneider Electric has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers.
- Adjustable mounting rails with captive hardware and rapid alignment - The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 1/4 in (6.4 mm) increments covering virtually any mounting requirement for IT equipment. Easy alignment feature integrated into the enclosure mounting rail and side brace for quick alignment verification without the use of tools to verify alignment. U positions are numbered front and back for rapid installation of equipment.
- Integrated joining hardware with multiple width enclosure alignment - Enclosures include pre-installed joining hardware to join enclosures in a row and provide additional stability to the enclosure. The pre-installed joining hardware includes holes for joining to an adjacent enclosure at 600mm centers or 24in centers depending upon the floor layout.
- Low-profile castors and adjustable leveling feet from underneath or above - Enclosures are shipped standard with both leveling feet and castors. Leveling feet can be quickly adjusted through the use of a screwdriver or drill, eliminating the need to reach underneath with a wrench.
- Pre-installed full-enclosure height rear accessory channels - Integrated and adjustable rear accessory channel provides zero U mounting locations for toolless accessories. Each channel has two mounting bays to support a combination of up to four accessories such as PDUs and vertical cable organizers. 1070mm (42in), 825mm (32 in), and deep enclosures and networking enclosures include two channels. 1200mm (48in) deep enclosures include four channels. Channels are pre-installed at the factory in the rear of the enclosure but can be moved to other locations of the enclosure along the side brace to resituate cable management where it is needed most.
- Split rear doors - Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space. Only 11 inches (279 mm) of clearance is required behind the enclosures to allow for door swing.
- Integrated electrical grounding - The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the