NetBotz Access Control
Network appliances enabling remote or local access monitoring and control for your NetShelter SX enclosures
Protecting IT Assets from Physical Threats
YpatybėsAPC Rack Access Control uses the NetBotz 250 appliance plus a handle kit to enable remote lock/unlock capabilities and badge access privileges for IT enclosures. The appliance can be mounted in a 0U or 1U configuration and is designed to work with APC NetShelter SX racks. The rack access handle kits are available at either 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz proximity card frequencies to work with existing building access cards, if supported. Administrators can easily configure access control profiles for individual employees, configure scheduled access to equipment for maintenance purposes, and view audit trails. Various alarm notifications are available to indicate a compromised security state such as forced entry and door position.
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Proximity Card Access - Grant authorized people access to equipment through proximity card authentication.
- User Access Scheduling - Grant equipment access for specific times for each proximity card configured.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Gives quick access from anywhere on the network without the need to install software.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Master Key Override - Override electronic access with a hard key for power outages and maintenance.
- Telnet Management - Provides a simple telnet session or SSH for remote battery management access.
- Password Security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Read-only Access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.