Multifix Plus is an inventive and cost-efficient range of flush-mounted boxes from Schneider Electric.
- Apparatus boxes: Single boxes in two depths (40 and 50 mm) with both c/c 60 and c/c 78 fixing centers. Double and triple boxes for both horizontal and vertical mounting. Six-station box for 2x3 stations at c/c 57 mm.
- Wall box kits with or without DCL outlets
- Ceiling boxes and ceiling box kits with or without DCL outlets
- Hole saws 40, 68, 85 mm Ø or adjustable
- Gripple system for ceiling boxes
- Accessories like covers, DCL lighting plugs etc.
IEC 60670-1 for boxes, enclosures and IEC 61995-1 for devices for the connection of light fittings.
Materials and Colors
Boxes: PS (Polystyrene) in Blue RAL 5015 or White RAL 9010
Accessories: PC/ABS (Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
Complete range of accessories including DCL outlets and plugs.
Holesaws 40,68, 85 mm Ø or adjustable
- Wide range of boxes for both horizontal and vertical installations
- Simple to use: functional design
- Efficient: the high-speed screws (triple-threaded) offer a quick assembly
- Extra-long screws and c/c 60 fixing centers for all kinds of walls and wiring devices
- Two depths, 40 and 50 mm, make the box suitable for wall thicknesses
- Easy to mount: the wide and thin collar around the box hides small mistakes in the hole-making
- Safe in handling: knock-outs are easily removed by hand giving a clean cut without sharp edges and burrs
- Perfect grip: all boxes are equipped with metal fixing claws to offer a perfect grip in hollow walls
- Adaptability: several knock-outs of various sizes in the same box
- All metal parts are zinc-plated to eliminate the risk of corrosion. Plastic parts withstand a glow wire test of 850 degrees
- Anti-rotation system in a single box
- Easy to order: several pre-packed kits, most also including a DCL outlet
- For all kinds of walls and wiring devices: extra-long screws
- Simple to use: intuitive and functional design
Multifix Plus is a range of flush-mounted boxes that is completely universal and therefore suitable for all of the requirements of residential and tertiary buildings