YpatybėsHarmony P6 connects Operational Technology (OT) in the field to Information Technology (IT) for the Industrial Internet of Things. With Node-RED, WiFi, Bluetooth, and Windows operating system running on an Intel Core/Celeron CPU, it is an efficient solution compared with wire to the Internet of Things. This range features interface modularity with slot-in design for HDD/SSD and optional PCI/PCIe slots (available in Advanced Box); and slot-in design for optional interfaces (available Advanced and Standard Box). The two standard Ethernet ports allow OT and IT communications to be separated if necessary.
The secure password boot and TPM encryption module afford a high level of cybersecurity by design.
• Preferred software association, tested and validated, with the best Harmony P6 configuration
• Versatile and open to application running Windows software at the Edge: HMI, SCADA, IIoT Edge, Engineering and Maintenance tools, Thin Clients, etc.
• Best-in-class visualization and control with associated software enhancing the operator experience: HMI, Lite SCADA, IIoT dashboards, EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor server, Engineering and Maintenance tools, Think Clients to access server applications (SCADA, MES, ERP, etc.)
• Leverage crew reactivity for business maximization with 4 high-performing Intel CPU cores for industry
• Modern display design for best visibility and operability for increased ease of use
• Consistent operator workstations at the edge with modularity to make Box PCs, Panel PCs, and monitors for ergonomic environment while using the application
• Designed accordingly to IEC62443 standard
• Enhanced security with associated software, Achilles and McAfee
• EcoStruxure Secure Connect Advisor for remote connections
• New on-line configurator with enlarge line-up, linked with EcoStruxure Plant Builder V5, for faster deliveries
PrivalumaiMake the most of data to drive profitability, efficiency and productivity with:
Smart Design & Engineering
• Decrease implementation time for automation staff
• Economical and easy to use
• Visualization and control with associated software
• Connecting OT and IT for data management and optimization
• End-to-end cybersecurity including remote connections
• Most reliable and excellent customer experience along the lifecycle
TaikymasHarmony P6 is suitable for the following applications:
•Digital Plants and infrastructure operations
•Performance and repetitive machines
Drive efficiency and productivity at the Edge of EcoStruxure with Harmony P6
Harmony P6, running at the Edge of EcoStruxure, improves your productivity and performance. It provides the next stage for your digital transformation and experience. It is reliable and part of your end-to-end cybersecurity for more efficient operations and maintenance of your capital assets.