The Reflex iC60 modular integrated control circuit breaker of the Acti 9 range is the new benchmark in low voltage final distribution for the protection and control of all types of lighting circuit and energy management.
The Reflex iC60 modular integrated control circuit breaker incorporates many innovations, and benefits from the 40 years of experience of Schneider Electric.
Thanks to its exclusive characteristics, the Reflex iC60 modular circuit breaker offers absolute safety and enhanced continuity of service.
- VISI-SAFE for entirely secure operation and maintenance operations on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: permanent safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP for rapid detection of faulty outgoers and reduced intervention times.
- Direct interface with a PLC thanks to integrated electrical auxiliaries for maximum compatibility with building management systems (BMS).
- Integrated padlocking facility offering maximum safety for maintenance operations.
- Add-on residual current devices from the Acti 9 range, entirely immune to interference: enhanced continuity of service, particularly in polluted networks and environments.
- Integrated remote control with three modes of operation for maximum flexibility and upgradeability of the electrical installation.
The Reflex iC60 modular integrated control circuit breaker is easy to choose, easy to install and friendly to the environment: its components are 100% recyclable and recoverable.
- Rated current: 10, 16, 25, 40 and 63 A
- Breaking capacity: 10 kA for the Reflex iC60 N version and 15 kA for the Reflex iC60 H version
- Tripping curves: B, C, D
- Compliance with standard IEC/EN 60947-2, certified by official national bodies
- Complete coordination with the residual current devices of the Acti 9 range and the Compact NSX moulded case circuit breakers
- Suitability for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947
- Voltage rating: up to 400 Vac, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Add-on residual current devices (optional): Vigi iC60 and Quick Vigi
- Integrated auxiliaries: potential-free contacts for status and operation (OF and SD)
- Auxiliaries (optional): 24/48V DC-AC power adapter
The efficiency you deserve
- A unique concept that combines the following functions:
- Circuit protection against short-circuit currents
- Circuit protection against overload currents
- Isolation in compliance with industrial operation requirements
- Remote control by latched and/or impulse-type order
- Indication of Open/Closed and Fault status via potential-free contacts
- Interface for link with PLC or BMS (as per IEC 61131)
- Mixing and typing of control orders via simplified configuration
- Circuit protection for absolute safety
- Control mode flexibility
- Ease of installation in a control environment with PLC or BMS
- Enhanced continuity of service
- Ease of choice
- Ease of installation
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% recyclable and recoverable components
Low voltage final distribution
- Protection and control of electric lighting circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings and infrastructures
- Protection and remote control of non-priority circuits as part of a load shedding process
- Protection and remote control of most electrical loads with very few switching operations
- Particularly suited to 230 Vac remote control and conventional signalling or via a very low voltage interface for linking with a PLC or BMS