At the heart of EcoStruxure™ Connected Room Solutions, SpaceLogic RP-C Controllers help create smart buildings that increase occupant comfort and well-being and adapt to today’s dynamic workplaces. Built on an open and flexible BACnet/IP architecture, these controller features include:
- BACnet/IP-enabled, dual-port Ethernet switch for flexible network configurations
- Room sensor bus for easy integration with SpaceLogic Room Sensors (temperature, humidity, CO2 and occupancy)
- Easy integration and fast installation with IoT devices via the latest wireless connectivity: Bluetooth onboard and Zigbee optional
- Four models with optional covers available; versatile onboard I/O point mix for a variety of applications
- Ability to deploy with EcoStruxure Building Operation or any third-party building management system
- Ability to control and interface with all subsystems and IoT devices in a room, including lighting and blind control (with SpaceLogic RP Controller Expansion Modules)
- Quick and easy floorplan reconfiguration with Software Defined Re-zoning tool (with EcoStruxure Building Operation and SpaceLogic Automation Server)
- Pre-designed standard applications to help speed-up installation time and increase project repeatability
- eCommission Mobile Application for convenient, ladder-free commissioning - even before a network infrastructure is in place
- Compliance with BACnet® Advanced Application Controller (B-AAC) profile at protocol revision 14
- Available as BIM objects in Autodesk Revit File format (rfa) and compatible with the latest edition of Autodesk Revit software.
Bring HVAC monitoring and control from the plant room into occupied spaces at the room level. SpaceLogic RP-C Controllers monitor and control room climate while extending the reach of building management systems with seamless scalability and flexibility to deliver unprecedented performance.
Resilient BACnet/IP architecture
Get superior room control with fast and reliable BACnet/IP communication down to the room level and capture valuable data in connected buildings. RP-C Controllers can be deployed as a standalone solution, or easily integrate with EcoStruxure Building Operation or any third-party BMS.
Fast configuration and commissioning
Onboard wireless capability with fast and reliable Bluetooth and optional Zigbee help system integrators eliminate the need to climb ladders during commissioning. It provides the freedom to start mobile commissioning prior to having a network infrastructure in place using the convenient SpaceLogic eCommission Mobile App. Also, save time and increase repeatability using pre-made and tested standard applications. Generate reports, audit installs, and record test results during commissioning with the app.
When combined with SpaceLogic RP Controller Expansion Modules and EcoStruxure Building Operation, RP-C Controllers can easily add-on not only lighting and blind control, but also valuable IoT-based smart workplace services like automated fault detection and diagnostics, and space and well-being analytics, as well as services like navigation and comfort control, to enhance occupant satisfaction.
SpaceLogic RP-C Room Controller can be used as a standalone BACnet/IP field controller or as part of an EcoStruxure building management system with a SpaceLogic AS-P or AS-B Server, or with an Enterprise Server. Applications include commercial office buildings, hotels, and healthcare facilities. RP-C Controllers for HVAC are designed for fan coil units, rooftop units, heat pumps, chilled beam, and other terminal unit applications.
SpaceLogic™ RP-C Controller
BACnet/IP-enabled HVAC room controller.
SpaceLogic RP-C Controller (formerly known as SmartX IP Controller -- RP-C) is a modular, freely programmable BACnet/IP room controller that helps create smart buildings. It features an extensible architecture for HVAC control that can extend to additional room control* such as lighting and blind control and smart workplace services (*with SpaceLogic RP Controller Expansion Modules & EcoStruxure Building Operation).