The Multifix Air range of flush-mounted boxes has clever functions that make it perfect for airtight installations in all parts of the house. It comprises of:
- Double box for both horizontal and vertical mounting
- Halogen free material
- Accessories available including covers, DCL lighting plugs etc.
Materials and Colors
Boxes: PP (Polypropylene)
Membrane: TPE (Thermoplastic elastomers)
Accessories: PC/ABS (Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) in White RAL 9010
Compatible accessories with the Multifix Air range include DCL plugs, hole saws (with or without spring), box covers and outlets.
- Meets the highest demands for airtight installations
- Simple to use: functional design
- Efficient: the high-speed screws (triple-threaded) offer a quick assembly
- Efficient: extra-long screws and c/c 60 fixing centers for all kinds of walls and wiring devices
- Airtight membrane: the membrane ensures a good fixation of the conduits thus allowing their adjustment to the desired position without loss of airtightness thanks to its flexibility
- Easy to mount: the wide and thin collar around the box hides small mistakes. The slim “waistline” of the multi-gang boxes eases the hole making process
- Fast: the knock-outs are easily opened with just the conduit or cable, no tools needed
- Perfect grip: all boxes are equipped with metal fixing claws to offer a perfect grip in hollow walls
- Adaptability: several knock-outs of various sizes in the same box
- Safe: all metal parts are zinc-plated to eliminate the risk of corrosion, and the plastic parts withstand a glow wire test of 850°
- Anti-rotation system in the single box
- Easy to order: several pre-packed kits
Multifix Air is the perfect answer for airtight installations in all parts of the house, in both inner and outer walls.
Multifix Air is a complete range of airtight flush-mounted boxes suitable for all of the requirements of residential and tertiary buildings