- Fuse holders equipped with fuse cartridge without striker
- Ideally suited for isolation
- Instant notification of cartridge blowing with an indicator light
- Insulation voltage: 690 VACFully compliant with standards: IEC EN 60947-3
- Nominal current of cartridge 14 x 51: 10 to 50 A
- Nominal current of cartridge 22 x 58: 32 to 100 A
- Manufactured to conform with all the requirements of the RoHS
- Type of fuse cartridge:
- gG (gL-gl): general purpose fuse / overload and short-circuit protection.
- aM: fuse for motor application used for protection of loads with a high peak current (motors, transformer primaries, etc) / only short-circuit protection to combine with suitable overload protection.
- Quick and simple to install using methods all installers will be familiar with
- Ensures full protection to industrial applications that have a high breaking capacity requirement
- Suitable for both general purpose fuses as well as fuses used for motor application.
- Protection and isolation of electrical circuits for industrial applications requiring a high breaking capacity.