FunkcijasWith simple clip-on assembly, the control auxiliaries for Acti9 NG125 mcb provide both instantaneous and time-delayed tripping options for electrical circuits in both industrial and commercial buildings.
- Easy to install with clip-on assembly
- Auxiliaries for remote indication of the state of the device to which it is combined
- Fully compliant with IEC 60947-5-1 and IEC 60947-2
- Stay notified with clear remote indication of the "open" or "closed" state
- Auxiliaries for remote indication of the "tripped" state
- Secured and reliable with instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energized
- Instantaneous tripping also occurs when the control circuit is de-energized as well as if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Time-delayed tripping also available to help cope with any micro breaks or brief drops in voltage
- Enhanced protection with fail safe emergency stop tripping.
PriekšrocībasThe Acti9 NG125 and Acti9 Vigi NG125 control auxiliaries provide both ease of installation and remote indication to ensure you are always aware of the state of the electrical circuit.
- Stay notified with full remote indication
- Instantaneous and time-delayed tripping available to help cope with energized and de-energized circuits as well as brief drops in voltage
- Quick and simple clip-on installation.
PielietojumsDesigned to provide installers with control as well as remote indication and tripping of electrical circuits in both industrial and commercial buildings, the control auxiliaries have been expertly manufactured to meet the demands of modern electrical circuits.
- Control, remote indication and tripping of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings.
Acti9 auxiliaries for Acti9 NG125
Auxiliaries for Acti9 NG125 mcb
Daļa no 9 Series
Offering optimal control, remote indication and tripping auxiliaries for circuit breakers as well as residual current module, the control auxiliaries combine protection and versatility with easy clip-on assembly installation.