HVX assembled pole is a range of vacuum circuit breakers designed for SE switchgear PIX, PIX-H and for panel-builders.
It enables the Panel Builder to design switchgear solutions with fixed type or withdrawable type of circuit breaker with enhanced safety features, full control from a separate room and with the following technical characteristics:
- Rated voltage 12 kV - 17.5 kV - 24 kV
- Rated short circuit breaking current 25 kA - 31.5 kA - 40kA - 50 kA
- Rated short circuit duration 3s
- Rated normal current 630 A - 1250A - 1600 A - 2500 A - 3150 A - 4000 A - *5000A* (*forced cooling in PIX-H)
The experienced breaker for many applications
- Used in SE switchgear worldwide and qualified in many panel builder‘s switchgear; special approvals such as nuclear, marine, power generation.
- Safety by enhancing switchgear features through robust interlocking, remote racking options and reliable vacuum interrupters, operating mechanism and racking trolley.
- Reliability with fully type tested equipment.
- Oil & gas
- Metal & mines
- Chemical industry
- Distribution substation
- Power generation
- Nuclear power