FunkcijasWith fixed and withdrawable surge arresters available, the Type 2 integrated surge arresters combine full protection, flexibility and ease of installation. Designed for industrial and commercial buildings.
- Maximum discharge current: 8 to 65 kA
- Fully integrated disconnector for short-circuit current withstand, Isc up to 25 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): Acti9 Quick PF, Acti9 Quick PRD ranges
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): Acti9 PF and Acti9 PRD ranges
- Maximum steady state voltage: Uc = 260, 440 VAC
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT
- Choice of fixed or withdrawable surge arresters
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembledContacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
- "F" within iQuick-PF means Monobloc Surge arrester
- "D" within iQuick-PRD refers to Withdrawable cartridges
- Integrated backup protection for short-circuit current withstand, Isc up to 25 kA (IEC/EN 61643-11:2011)
- Maximum discharge current from 8 kA to 65 kA
- Maximum continuous operating voltage, Uc = 264 V, 350 V (Acti9 iQuick-PRD)
- Suitable for the following earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembled
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
PriekšrocībasLighting protection has never been simpler or more efficient thanks to our Type 2 Monobloc surge arrester devices. Complete with an integrated disconnector, they provide enhanced safety and continuity of service.
- Much improved continuity of service and safety thanks to:
- Certified coordination with disconnection circuit breakers
- Robust, strong and reliable connections
- Provides a complete solution for remotely monitoring protection status
- Integrated disconnector provides straightforward installation of Quick ranges.
PielietojumsEnsure the commercial, residential or industrial building you are working on has complete protection from strokes of lightning with Type 2 Monobloc surge arresters, complete with an integrated disconnector.
- Full protection of electrical installations in all industrial and commercial buildings against induced or conducted surges resulting from indirect strokes of lightning
- Can also be used to provide complete protection in the residential sector.
Acti9 iQuick-PF, iQuick-PRD
Type 2 Surge Protection Devices with integrated disconnector
Daļa no 9 Series
Those two ranges of Surge arresters come with integrated disconnectors to provide high levels of continuity of service. Ideal for providing protection against transient overvoltage.