FunkcijasAPC Rack Automatic Transfer Switches (rack ATS) provide reliable, redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment. The rack ATS has dual input power cords supplying power to the connected load. If the primary power source becomes unavailable, the rack ATS will seamlessly source power from the secondary source without interrupting critical loads. The Rack ATS has built-in network connectivity, which allows for remote management via Web, SNMP, or Telnet interfaces.
- Wide range of input and output connections - Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
- Dual Input Power Sources - Supplies redundant AC power to connected equipment. Two AC lines power the unit and if the primary AC power fails, the unit will automatically switch to the alternative power source.
- Transfer time <10ms - Industry leading transfer time to ensure seamless ride through in the event of a primary power source failure.
- Color LCD display - Provides more robust and intuitive local control and manageability.
- Network Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- 10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection - Provides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
- Information Displays - Indicates the status of the AC sources powering the units, as well as indicates which source is set as the primary source and which source is currently supplying power to the load. This provides a visual depiction of the power flow from the input to the load. This allows the user to quickly glance at the power flow and status of the input sources without connecting to the unit.
- Rack-Mountable - Occupys only 1U of valuable rack space. Puts the power where it is needed most - in the rack near the equipment.