FunkcijasThe MGE Galaxy 9000 is designed and built to meet the market demand for a network power supply with high kVA/kW in a single high density carbon footprint. The MGE Galaxy 9000 is the top choice for Fortune 500 customers seeking the highest in reliability and availability in UPS solutions to meet their critical power protection demands. Providing pure flexibility and high power capabilities, with unique auxiliary equipment such as: paralleling gear up to 4000kVA, and 12 pulse rectifier options that reduces the input THDI to less than 5%. Featuring advanced generator compatibility by an exclusive integrated MGE Galaxy input current limiter design technique. In addition, external bypasses and synchronization boxes maximize the product catalog while maintaining the efficiency and output power quality that you expect with the MGE Galaxy product range.
- High availability architecture - Different running modes : hot stand-by, integrated parallel, or centralized static switch for multi-modules leading to availability architectures
- Parallel capability - Multiple units can be placed in parallel to meet power capacity and redundancy requirements
- Output synchronization to external source - UPS systems can be synchronized with any other independent source for use with downstream static transfer switches.
- Large tactile color display - Easily navigate to critical system information and line/load data.
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient