FunkcijasModular flooring for office environments with underfoor distribution systems that can be easily installed, modified, and integrated at any time allowing the solution to be adaptable to layout changes throughout the life of the building. The combination with Schneider installation systems designs a flexible space suitable for the most modern collaborative working environments.
- Galvanized Backing - The back of the core panel is covered to further improve mechanical characteristics and increase thermal hygrometric stability.
- Aluminum Backing - The back of the core panel is covered to further improve mechanical characteristics and increase thermal hygrometric stability.
- High Density Wooden Chipboard Core - The best combination of mechanical properties and contained weights for an economic purchase and ease of installation.
- Inert Calcium Sulphate Core - Possesses excellent mechanical properties and fire resistance, reduces sensitivity to humidity, and notable acoustic absorption for improved treading comfort.
- UNI8 Pedestal Structure - Made completely from galvanized steel with pedestal heights from 5,5 cm up to 60 cm and beyond. The head of the pedestal is shaped with 8 radial branches for connection of the stringers. Galvanized steel stringers are available in different versions to improve mechanical resistance and ensure reduced tolerance of the module. Pedestal heads and stringers are provided with relative gaskets, for an optimum structure-panel connection, improving acoustic performance and acting as a seal against humidity for the whole system.
- Customizable Finish - A full customization of the panel is possible, satisfying the requirements of the customer. The vast choices includes: hard plastic laminate, vinyl, linoleum and rubber, carpet and parquet, natural stone, natural wood, reconstituted stone, stoneware, steel, or glass.