FunkcijasFrom ease of installation to an existing panel, to providing you with the ability to scale your load monitoring system the way you want to, the Acti9 PowerTag Link is packed full of intuitive and helpful features.
- Easy to install, helping to quickly reduce meter installation wiring errors thanks to the wireless energy sensors from PowerTag
- Fully connected: Benefit from pre-alarms and alarms over email or directly to the Facility Expert app ‘EcoStruxure™’
- Customise your alarms in your BMS or directly from your PowerTag Link
- Dedicated Smartlink embedded web pages help you to easily configure any trip, overload pre-alarm or voltage loss alarm
- Provides you with the full flexibility required to allow you to grow your load monitoring system at your own pace
- Easier than ever monitoring with the intuitive PowerTag Energy sensors
- Effortless collection of rich and accurate data from the PowerTag energy sensors, allowing you to accurately monitor all the critical loadsS
- imple to commission into a BMS with clear limits of responsibilities between project actorsA
- llows panel builders to easily test every system connection before generating a complete data rich test report
- Know exactly when the panels are ready for full integration into building management systems with accurate reporting
- Full integration with Acti9 Communication System, providing constant high levels of monitoring and control
- Possibility to combine Acti9 PowerTag Link with Mobus slaves on large installation, allowing for as many inputs as required
- Benefit from native integration to COMX510 to access energy dashboards at building level, SpaceLynk for simple and straightforward scheduling or SBO automation server for a Schneider-Electric Building system.
Acti9 PowerTag Link
Monitor your large business electrical equipment via your supervision system
Daļa no EcoStruxure
Acti9 PowerTag Link is the simplest and most efficient to achieve a fully connected panel. Working to improve your electrical uptime with pre-alarms, you can also grow your energy monitoring of final loads with PowerTags Energy sensors.