Schneider Internship - Software/App Development
Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for a Chapter Intern in our Monterrey location. A bright person that is passionate about software development, loves to dig into technology and is ready for a bold, far reaching mission.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Define, understand, and develop new software applications that meet the current business needs and direction
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Creating and consuming APIs
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- You are currently a student of a career related to Computer Science
- Your communication skills in English and Spanish are excellent
- You have basic knowledge or willing to learn: Salesforce, .NET
- You are available to work 30 hours per week in the mornings
- Basic understanding of web design and the fundamentals of user interaction.
- Understand the Agile methodology
- Understand object oriented analysis and design
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
calendario: Tiempo parcial
Numero requerido: 00785F