Account Manager (Data Center) - Cloud & Service Provider/Telco
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for an Account Manager to create and develop trustful relationships with key accounts/ sponsor to drive our data center business solutions objective.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
· Create and develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts customer stakeholders and executive sponsors for our data centre M&E solutions business, specifically in the Cloud Service Provider & Telco Segment
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
· Build and maintain strong, long term client relationships
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits for the company
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales forecasts and annual sales forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with other sales team among all business units in Schneider Electric to identify and grow opportunities within Singapore
· Proactive in anticipating client challenging requests and issue escalations as appropriate
Experience and skills we are looking for:
· Minimum 8 years’ experience managing cloud service provider & Telco communication customers
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
· Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
· Experience in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
· Ability to manage multiple account opportunities at one time, while maintaining sharp attention to details
· Exceptional communication (verbal and written) & presentation skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with stakeholders.
· Keen listener, excellent negotiation and presentation abilities
· Able to think both strategically and operationally to drive closed loop execution
Benefits we offer:
· Global family leave
· Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
· Blue sky Friday
· Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
· On-site gym
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!