Analytics Project Manager
Analytics Project Manager
The Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE) supports the Schneider Electric North America Operation and offers the opportunity to do something big. As an Analytics Project Manager, you have a passion for artificial intelligence and machine learning. You will enable Schneider Electric to derive data insights, manage a diverse portfolio of analytics programs and lead high-profile initiatives while collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure awareness, alignment and commitment.
Our data science and advanced analytics projects range from innovative pilots to large scale production models that bridge the gap between data insights and driving action. You will apply the ACE process by: Working closely with business leaders to clearly define problems and use cases, provide guidance to the information architects & data scientists to produce insights and lead data storytelling. You will close the loop by piloting and release final solutions with the business.
ACE is a small and agile team that acts like owners. Our business model provides Analytics-as-a-Service (AaaS) meaning we charge internal teams for the products and services we deliver. We look for you to bring project management expertise and structure, yet retain the ability to remain flexible and pivot quickly. You will use your strong leadership and communication skills to build consensus across multiple stakeholders to create a collaborative, innovative, and high-performing analytics network.
You are results-oriented with a focus on delivering business value and you thrive in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a diverse team of professionals that like to have fun and win. Our team has regular happy hours to kick back and share our world outside of work and we enjoy (1) day of team based wakesurfing training each summer, provided by the team’s manager and other experienced team members (if permitted by new health and safety conditions). Our Nashville location is a Cool Site, which means we have fun amenities.
This position might be a good fit for you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related technical fields
- 2 + years of leading cross-functional project teams in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Passion for data & proven ability to solve business problems with data
- Adaptability to working in an agile environment and ability to complete projects in tight timeframes of 60 -120 days
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at executive and technical levels globally
- Positive attitude and energetic
- Able to make quick, well-informed choices, and take responsibility for the outcome
- Keen ability to see the fine details as well as the big-picture things like budget, scope, and deadlines while being aware of individual goals and unexpected delays