Digital Transformation Leader
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Digital Transformation Leader
We are actively looking for Digital Transformation Leader for future opening.
The Digital Transformation Leader will manage and Lead In Industrialization Department, The Electronic Advanced Manufacturing Team, aid in and assure the implementation of global Digital best practices, SMART Factory Application Deployment, Sustenance and Enhancement Activities, improve Manufacturing and Quality Digital Adoption Index (DAI), E2E Traceability Application Deployment Sustenance and enhancement Activities, transforming manufacturing with digital connectivity with E2E Value Chain
1. Digital Assembly & Machine
3.Digital Performance Management
4. Digital Quality Management
5. Digital Enables Sustainability
What will you do?
- . Develop Digital Competencies and Skills
2. Lead Electronic Industrialization Network
3. Assign Right Resources to Support Offer Creation Process Projects (In Line With Business Needs And Schedule)
4. Responsible for Projects for Indus Deliverable’s Quality and For Performance
5. Manage Indus Electronic Activities (Investment - Cost - Electronic Schedule - Resources Planning)
6. Digitized standard procedures for line operations with integrated workflow
7. Establish Information system and defined process for ERP (SAP) MES (LDS, ITAC, PMS), SMART Factory Application and associated digital tools(SIM, Quality, Service Level)
- Bachelor’s Degree holder: Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics
- 12 years of experience or Degree in Mechanical/Electrical /Electronic with minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Digitization, ERP, QMS, Assembly Process, SMT, THT, Wave soldering process (PCBA manufacturing environment) preferably in high volume, high mix product line exposure.
- Lead & Monitor the Process Team Leaders, Engineers & Process Technicians day-to-day activities, To lead the Process Team on Innovations, Spearhead and facilitate continuous improvement Six Sigma & Operational Excellence projects, Failure analysis and continuous improvements in process through use of various SPC techniques like FMEA, DOE, X-R Charts, Pareto Charts, Fish-Bone Charts etc, Develop and enhance process for New Product & Running product line in Terms of Complete manufacturing.
- To Develop the Competency of the team by measuring MTBF & MTTR, To establish and recommend Temperature Profiling & Wave soldering process
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Specifies and procures manufacturing equipment with assistance
- Reads and understands drawings for approval
- Knowledge of Project Management, general contract law and the
concept review and approval
- Working knowledge with equipment qualification process
- Evaluates equipment for safety and ergonomics concerns / issues and performance criteria
- Ability to apply basic Quality tools: conduct DFMEA, Functional
- 1 Full-Time position available
- Must be willing to be assigned in PEZA Rosario Cavite
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Operations Leader at Cluster Level
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.