Field Service Engineer
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Field Services Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Field Services Engineer to Perform on-site maintenance, technical analysis, repair, commissioning, testing of Medium voltage and Low voltage. Individual Contributor and primary role is to provide onsite Power System Analysis, Audits and interacts with customers to deal on Electrical Power System upgrades, installations and customers concerns.
What will you do?
- The Field Service Engineer (FSE)'s primary role is to provide onsite field repair, installation, and maintenance services for all HV,MV and LV equipment such as breakers, switchgears and transformers. Expected to deliver field services according to the customer contract's deliverables.
- Candidate has to be analytical and technically inclined so that he can find out the root cause of product problem within the shortest possible time and recommend a solution to resolve it. Collate and analyze field failure results and symptoms statistically. This macro-level analysis will be use to formulate corrective actions in the manufacturing and design of the product line.
- Responsible for managing third party service centers. The third party vendor will handle most of the on-site service, which involves only swap-out of whole units/modules. Essential tasks on this role includes qualification of the third party service center and support of authorized service centers.
- Train the authorized service vendors on new products and ensure that they have relevant skillset to support product. He also acts as their technical advisor when there is a technical escalation. Monitor the progress of the service partner's competency level and make the relevant recommendation to fill in the gap.
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics); Engineering License is an advantage.
- Medium Voltage Field Service Engineer training (Transformers, RMU and Switchgear) preferred.
- Perform electrical preventative and corrective maintenance on PV solar inverters; Electrical testing or servicing experience essential.
- Familiar with Voltage Testers, Multi-meters, Current clamps, Oscilloscopes, Voltage Test Procedures, Lock Out- Tag Out, fiber-optics, Electric Static Discharge (ESD), Accumulator Charging etc.
- Fluent in Tagalog, English, Cebuano (advantage, but not required).
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.