HR BP - Izmir
• Anticipate, plan, coordinate and execute all aspects of HR policy and people processes to improve business efficiency and effective people management to become “Simply The Best”
• Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
• Provide support to management on local industrial relations & employee relations issues, employee counseling
• Facilitate induction, orientation processes, learning, and various company programs
• Participate in improvement and innovation efforts while building best-in-class human resources practices.
• Maintaining positive employee engagement through employee activities, employee recognition programs, career development, and/communication forums.
• Identifying and advising on organizational needs that impact roles, people, and processes
• Partnering with business leaders in driving the talent management strategies across the business
• Demonstrated ability to work with individuals across multiple cultures, combined with the valuing of diversity and maximization of the overall value of the team
• Partners with managers and supervisors to develop hiring strategies to fill open positions at all levels. Ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new hires, including post-hire follow-up and integration.
• Partner with the Business leadership team to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues.
• Facilitate implementation of change management initiatives and partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values, and performance expectations.
• Proactively manage HR systems in order to maintain the integrity of employee and organizational data.
- Passionately loves Human Resources and gives inspiration
• Excellence in listening & communication skills; Professional Coaching certificate is a plus
• Self-motivated, self-directed, “can do” attitude and multitask ability
• Thinks “out of the box”
• Not only knows but also lives the meaning of “Confidentiality”
• Well organized, cooperative, pro-active & a good team player
• Strength in conflict resolution, influencing and facilitation skills
• Puts health & safety and customer needs on priority
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a human resources management role
• Must possess advanced Excel skill and SAP is a plus