Manager - Services Inside Sales Support
This position is accountable for the planning, staffing, leadership, communication, and performance of all aspects of our Power Field Services Regional Quotations Team for the US Field Services Organization. The successful candidate will support the goals of increasing customer loyalty, managing the execution of order handoff process between sales and operations, reducing waste, and maximizing the team’s quotation and order conversion efficiency. This position is responsible for managing all resources (people, financial, process and tools) utilized by the Regional Quotations Team.
Focus will be on the following:
- Manage relationship with Sales and Operations personnel in a team atmosphere to accomplish their sales objectives and strategic goals.
- Engage with process owners, stakeholders and business executives as necessary to understand business and program objectives and their relationship to business strategy.
- Ensure all opportunities are loaded into our databases and escalation review policies are followed.
- Continually assess processes and tools to ensure efficiency and growth.
- Develop talent within the team to increase sales competencies
- Measure and report to leadership on team SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ability to technically review specs, one lines, pictures for brownfield applications to determine bid/no bid is a must.
- Experience selling Power Services or working in the field a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, 4+ years of industry experience and experience leading / managing a team of direct reports.
- Must have a thorough understanding of technology and a good understanding of business process and tools, as well as a strong understanding of the commercial sales process utilized today.
- Ability to effectively interface with customers, as well as a proven track record of developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships.
- Must be results oriented, ability to communicate effectively and lead teams.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.