NAM Inside Account Manager - Electrical Distribution
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
This position works closely with the Electrical Disty (ED) NAM’s, Datacomm Rep firms, and Director of Enterprise Channels providing pre and post-support in relation to the successful selling and installation of APC solutions and assists to achieve targeted sales revenue and growth goals in North America.
This person also provides reactive sales support for the NAM’s and partners as well as proactive selling to drive sales in the channel. In addition, a key part of this role is to provide operational support for the channel including rep firms, internal team, and channel partners.
- Work closely with NAM’s to execute account strategy across NAM to drive the business
- Assist in managing partners pipeline to help ensure opportunity closure
- Support all partner locations from a sales and operational perspective
- Proactively engage partner inside and outside sales teams to drive mindshare
- Train partners on APC go to market and programs to ensure success
- Attend events and shows as needed
- Work with APC CM’s to ensure we are maximizing local sales execution
- Drive mindshare internally with CM ISR, EAM ISR, and CAM teams
- Own day to day support of 4 Datacomm rep firms to ensure quota attainment
- Provide weekly operational/reporting support for team, firms, and partners
- Work closely with marketing program manager to drive national and local demand creation events
- Responsible for launching, driving, and measuring channel programs
- Special projects as they come up
EDUCATION – MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL:
- Qualified in an IT/Business/Engineering related discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering or Science an advantage)
EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an ISR/Sales Support/Customer Service role within an IT environment
- At least 3-4 years sales support/account management experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 1 – REQUIRED:
- Must be PC literate - intermediate competency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Ability to create strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong sales skills with the ability to develop and maintain productive business elationship within the assigned accounts
- Good understanding of the Information Technology environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent phone manners
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, presentation and oral
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Proven track record in cold calling
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.