Plant Procurement Manager
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Plant Procurement Manager in our Reynosa Plant
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Accountable, with the Procurement buyer, for the material productivity of the plant. Monitoring of the negotiation actions and their results.
- Support to the Procurement buyer for the management of technical and supplier change actions (identification and progress) with escalation process within the procurement function and/or the plant.
- Identification, with the Procurement buyer, of new actions to reach the targets in term of productivity by lever
- In charge of accuracy of Savings Forecasting Tool by challenging buyers to maintain it up-to-date and to make it match the P&L reality.
- Accountable, with the monthly reconciliation committee (PPM, financial controller and Procurement buyer), for consistency of productivity in Savings Forecasting Tool and in Financial Statements
- Takes part in Savings project: commits to the Material Productivity Rolling Forecast.
- Makes sure that the Supplier Orientation Charts exist and are shared with the Plant.
- Informs the Plant about supplier market significant changes and warns the Plant if risks are identified.
- Supports Plant Quality & Managers on supplier performance for critical cases, in internal escalation process after SQME & SSCME’s implications
- Participates to the monthly Supplier Performance Meeting with the Plant.
- Informs about short and middle term Quality & Logistic risks coming from supplier market.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you fit the following requirements:
- Strong written and spoken communication in both English and Spanish
- Experience as a People Manager
- Excel Skills
- Decision Maker
- Able to Prioritize among multiple demands
- Process oriented
- Experience in Supply Chain, Procurement or Project Management
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.