Schneider Digital Installed Base data and governance leader
Have you ever thought about how unsustainable is our way of consuming energy? Don´t you consider that access to energy should be a right and not a privilege? We are the global specialist in energy management and automation, and we work every day for finding more sustainable, efficient and safe ways of managing energy consumption.
We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Join us and be a part of the energy revolution!
Which is your mission?
As part of the End to End Digital Customer Relationship, Installed base tracking has become the main pillar to grow drastically Services revenues: both field services and digital services.
We are leveraging daily interactions with customers to fuel our installed base knowledge for services execution and business generation.
As Installed Base data and governance leader, you are leading the end to end integration and governance for installed base tracking in close collaboration with the Services teams.
Your scope is part of the large-scale Services business within Schneider Electric. You are reporting to the Installed Base Leader.
Your scope is including as key technologies the bFO (Salesforce), bFS (ServiceMax), Intel DS and SDH platforms.
Your responsibilities are to :
- Manage and deliver endto-end integration of new projects and solutions within our Installed Base landscape ;.
- In collaboration with Services, translate the business requirements into functional specification of data model, architecture and governance evolution for all required evolution and enhancement to increase or improve our IB tracking conversion into services execution and monetization ;
- Supervise the build of the Installed Base application landscape governance, across the various contributing teams in Schneider Digital : bFO (Salesforce), ibgenius (Einstein Analytics), bFS (ServiceMax), SDH, Intel DS, Reltio, ALM ;
- In collaboration with Services teams, ensure Installed Base data model and governance are shared and implemented in the various applications systems ;
- Supervise run activities of Installed Base tracking and user requests backlog (2929) ;
- Be the L4 highest level expertise in Schneider Digital for all requests related to Installed Base data, governance and processes across the different platforms ;
- In collaboration with the various platform’s owner and architects, ensure the Installed Base tracking processes and governance are leveraging the best available technologies ;
- Conduct idea generation, where innovation and new concepts are explored, and solutions are identified.
Who are you?
- University or Engineering degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Indepth experience in Master Data repository management
- Indepth knowledge of Requirement gathering, Functional specifications and Testing methodologies and tools
- Indepth knowledge of the Services business
- Indepth knowledge of Oracle database
- Indepth knowledge in Architecture and in particular Data Architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate and convince at various levels of the organization, and in a multicultural environment
- Ability to effectively multitask and manage priorities
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Initiative to uncover and solve problems proactively
- Techsavvy professionals, with a deep knowledge of how technology works to achieve business goals.
- Fluent English
What do we offer?
Schneider Electric offers these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
· - Permanent contract
· - Competitive salary according to the experience
· - Opportunities to develop your professional career
· - Company shareholding program (“WESOP”) which gives employees the possibility to become Schneider Electric shareholders on preferential conditions.
· - Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
· - Global recognition program
· - Flexible Working time
· - Workplace flexibility
· - Well-being labs (yoga, Zumba, running, walking and others!)