Senior Order Management Coordinator
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Senior Order Management Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Senior Order Management Coordinator to help us unlock further commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Order Management Manager, you will be:
- Point of contact for Order Management issues and escalations. Communicate issues, identify process gaps, and/or improvements with the team and the Order Management Manager.
- Direct customer support.
- Assist the team with policy and procedural questions. Offer feedback and problem resolution whenever necessary.
- Liaison with Commercial and Local Logistics team on Transactional order fulfillment issues.
- Advise the Order Management Manager of all issues which could directly affect the team or Schneider as a whole
- After hours support as required-Other duties as assigned.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Planning and factory on supply status and PDU configurations, follow up closely on delivery schedule to ensure full solutions delivered on time as per promised on site date.
- Coordinate with local buyer to ensure ANC items available.
- Liaise with local entity Logistics pertaining to in transit / shipment & order details.
- Monitor each project closely and on-top of progressing status.
- Anticipate problems and provide early warnings.
- Upon completion of start-up, release invoicing hold to close the order and trigger invoicing.
Business Process Compliance:
- Comply with company policies & procedures and audit requirements.
- Comply and maintain On Time Delivery & OM key performance metrics at all time.
- Generate daily Open Orders Report.
- Responsible for balance scorecard and KPI reporting.
Manage Staging Orders:
- Monitor aging of staged inventory in DC.
- Coordinate with forwarders for collection arrangement and pre-booking of vessel.
OEM Account Management – OM:
- Support OEM customer’s order-to-delivery and logistics coordination.
- Focal contact to OEM customers on OM and Logistics issue and requests.
Who would be successful?
- Familiar with computers and related software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Flexible and willing to work additional hours during high peak volume times during each quarter.
- Able to deal with stressful situations & multiple conflicting priorities and strong ability to multitask and work in fast paced, constantly changing environment. Able to work well with people.
- Organization and problem-solving skills with attention to details is highly desired.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite.
What’s in it for me?
- Global Family Leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Onsite gym
About Senior Order Management Coordinator
The Senior Order Management Coordinator will be the primary contact to support customer’s order delivery requirements including scheduling, resolution of pricing issues and interfacing with Supply Planning for product availability and general account support within a defined account set. The position will also provide leadership, process improvement initiatives, organization and daily supervision to the Transactional Order Fulfillment Team. They will need to be instrumental in gathering and supporting key performance metrics and developing teamwork in an effort to improve customer satisfaction. They will need to work closely with other departments to provide communication of current processes and value added information.
This position works with the following key internal parties:
- Commercial Teams
- Pricing Team
- Product and Configuration Teams
- DC Planners
- ANC Buyers
This position works with the following key external parties:
- Distributors (Product Managers and Buyers)
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.