Service Scheduling Coordinator
- In this position, candidates will be responsible for proactively supporting the working relationships with direct APC relational accounts, i.e., Sales – Inside and Outside Personnel, Project Coordination, Order Fulfillment, Technical Support – both single and three phase product lines, and USC Parts Department, Manufacturers Representatives. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: proactively managing open orders for APC accounts; field incoming inquiries from direct accounts regarding logistics, order fulfillment, and APC order management policies, work with other departments within APC to facilitate on-time delivery and customer satisfaction, as well as other duties as needed
- Candidate will have a solid knowledge of the tools available to retrieve systems information to implement services. The Operation Coordinator will field incoming and outgoing calls to customers regarding backorder of RMA’s, and obtain potential delivery date from USC Service Parts and convey the delivery date to the customer. The OC is responsible for proactively developing and maintaining a professional working relationship with Service Providers (SP’s), Sales Personnel and Manufacturer Representatives, to ensure proper implementation of agreed upon contractual obligations. The OC will possess a working comprehension and implementation knowledge of evolving product / service payments to outside vendors, and partners determined by the NAM (North America) Dispatch Fee’s. OC’s are required to develop and maintain a professional working relationship with FSE, Vendors and Customers both internal and external
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the receiving and reviewing of each Vendor or SP’s invoice for accuracy, process of each invoice into the Oracle Database (iProcurement) in accordance with Sarbane Oxley. It is the also the responsibility of the OC when faced with a customer who is no longer in a contractual agreement with APC to engage the customer in the Time & Material procedure. This includes the educational process to discuss pricing, labor rates, travel and shipping expenses, as well as obtaining a completed and signed T&M form and Purchase Order. This may result in a service lead to put the customer under a maintenance contract, which may result in additional revenue for APC Global Services.
- OC’s are responsible for information integrity of Siebel; including corrective action of inaccurate information encountered, i.e., proper asset/customer relation, serial number input, updates entitlement/warranty upon the commissioning of the UPS.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Wiling to work in EPZA, Rosario Cavite,
- Willing to work night shift schedule