Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Warehouse Supervisor
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for planning, controlling, managing inbound/outbound flow of Raw Materials or Finished Goods operations to ensure on-time availability/delivery of orders, optimization of resources, accuracy of inventory, efficiency of operations, data integrity, compliance to quality and safety standards.
What will you do?
- Responsible for maintaining, communicating and improving relationship with internal or external customers and suppliers.
- Monitor the team's performance, coach and develop improvement plan where needed to improve employee satisfaction and motivation level.
- Reports generation and supports audit requirements.
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor's Degree: Preferably in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in Import/Export from a manufacturing environment in a Philippine Economic Zone, Customs Bonded Warehouse or logistics service provider.
- 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory Role.
- Can coach other team members and good motivator.
- With good understanding of quality procedures and requirements.
- Good attention to detail and with good analytical ability.
- With strong background in Philippine customs rules and procedures.
- Preferably with experience in Warehouse Operations or Inventory Management
- Amenable to work in Rosario, Cavite
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Plant Director
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.