Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What cabling do I need to connect my PC to a SY/MAX model 50 controller?

The following parts are required to connect a PC to a SY/MAX model 50:

  • 8030ICM200 (RS-232 to RS-422 converter)
  • 8005FCB10 (cable to connect the SY/MAX model 50 CPU to the 8005 RIO interface module)
  • 8005RIU10 (interface module)
  • 8010CC100 (cable to connect the 8030ICM200 to the 8005RIU10. This is included with purchase of the 8030ICM200 converter).
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?