- EcoXpert Partner Programme
- Schneider Electric Exchange
The EcoXpert Partner Programme is a worldwide network of Schneider Electric trained and certified partner companies who offer local expertise and support to resolve the challenges of our shared customers. An extension of Schneider Electric, EcoXperts are competent in the fields of building control, power management and energy management. With a proven track record of delivering best-in-class services and solutions, EcoXperts are committed to delivering intelligent and sustainable solutions that add value and longevity to the success of our shared customers.
An EcoXpert is a Schneider Electric certified company whose individual staff members are trained and accredited by Schneider Electric on our EcoStruxure™ systems, solutions and technology, and on Wiser, our connected technology for homes.
Today, there are nearly 3800 EcoXpert partner companies worldwide, spanning 74 countries.
The EcoXpert badge represents Schneider Electric's certification for expert competency, customer commitment and brand loyalty from a trained and certified partner.
There are 11 EcoXpert badge certifications
Building & Residential Automation:
1. Building Management Systems
2. Access Control
3. Light & Room Control
5. Home & Small Business
Power Distribution & Management:
6. Critical Power
7. Substation Automation
8. Digital Panel
9. LV Panel
10. MV Panel
11. Power Services
There are 2 levels of certification:
• Certified EcoXpert
• Master EcoXpert
Today, the are 5 specialisation tracks:
Today, there is only one level of specialisation for each track. There is not a master level.
Note: Specialisations are not certified badges. You cannot receive a specialisation until you become a trained and certified EcoXpert in at least one of the eleven competency fields of expertise (badges).
The EcoXpert Partner Programme offers unique opportunities and benefits such as segment specialisations and training, expertise accreditation in critical power management, a dynamic professional skills training path, extended warranties, partner-relationship management systems, co-branding marketing initiatives and access to Schneider Electric's extensive solution portfolio. Differentiators vary depending on the country. Please contact your local Schneider Electric representative for more information.
Once engaged by Schneider Electric in the certification process, a partner company must meet specific business requirements and complete the associated training curriculum to be certified as an EcoXpert. Once a competency badge is earned, the EcoXpert may pursue one or more of the segment specialisations. These requirements vary by country. Contact your local Schneider Electric representative for specific details.
By becoming an EcoXpert, you gain the strength behind our global brand, our expertise in building control, reliable infrastructures and energy management, and exclusive benefits that include competency development training courses, favourable rewards, coaching on cutting-edge technology and solutions, a partnership that supports your business at every angle, and so much more. A snapshot of these benefits include:
• Recognition as one of the industry's most respected experts in your field
• Increased business opportunities and profitability growth
• Improve hit rate through collaboration with the EcoXpert network to leverage competencies and optimise solutions
• Maximised margin and competitive edge with tested, validated and documented technologies and solutions
• Differentiation with co-branding and co-marketing initiatives to boost brand awareness
• Access to Schneider Electric's industry-leading EcoStructure technology and offer portfolio
• Coaching and continuous training to increase the skill set of your team
• Enhance employee talent through a comprehensive training and certification process
• Minimised engineering and commissioning times, optimising integration of 3rd party systems
• An exclusive rewards programme that supports your business at every turn
The EcoXpert programme offers direct benefits to customers by providing them the highest skill levels for their projects, collaborative problem solving and innovative and leading-edge technology solutions to address their unique needs. Together we are greater than the sum of our parts, enabling our EcoXperts to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations and build sustainable success.
• Best-in-class technologies and solutions. Leverage Schneider Electric's industry-leading EcoStruxure technology portfolio through a high-skilled network of system integrators, panel builders and other technology providers.
• Certified network of experts. EcoXperts maintain professional competency through a continual training and certification process by Schneider Electric's own experts, giving you complete confidence in the partner you choose.
• A global footprint. With nearly 4,000 EcoXperts spanning more than 70 countries, you have local support no matter where you have operations.
• Connected expertise. EcoXperts collaborate to deploy all-in-one-solutions and services across various applications and technologies.
• Reduce risk and cost. Expert installation delivered on time and on budget, enabling reduced maintenance costs and improved productivity.
• Long-term partnership. EcoXperts are partners who care, committed to the longevity of your satisfaction and success.
• Choose with confidence. Gain peace of mind through the full backing of a global leader in energy management and automation.
EcoXpert companies are expected to maintain a high level of expertise and related knowledge of Schneider Electric offerings, maintain the business requirements outlined in the contract, be loyal brand advocates of Schneider Electric, embrace co-branding and collaborative marketing initiatives to reinforce the value of the partnership and exhibit a willingness to develop business together.
Schneider Electric existing partners, as well as system integrators, panel builders, electricians and other technology providers who are interested in becoming a Schneider Electric partner, can apply to participate in the programme.
Costs vary in each country. Contact your local Schneider Electric representative for specific details.
For more information, please send us an email or contact your local Schneider Electric representative.
With Schneider Electric™ Exchange, we're opening the door to the world's most diverse community of experts. Because no one reaches every level of innovation like we do. Here you can create, collaborate and scale by exchanging ideas, solutions, skills and business opportunities. Power the bold ideas of today and tomorrow with a community of experts, gathering globally in real-time, only on Exchange.
In order to get in contact with an EcoXpert, you can either use our matchmaking tool which helps you select an area of expertise, region and/or a certification level (such as EcoXpert badges) and then get to see which one fits your need. Or you can also find the full list of companies that are listed on Exchange here and select the EcoXpert badges that you look for.
To list your company on Exchange, you just need to register on the platform then follow the few steps on this page to list your company, describe your offer and become a service provider visible by all the ecosystem.
The EcoXpert Extranet is hosted on Exchange and uses the same log-in credentials. If you are already a member of the Extranet, simply click Log In on the top-right corner of the site to access Exchange.
To sign in as a first-time user, you must first register to join Exchange.
Permissions and level of access to the platform is determined by email domain. If you are an EcoXpert, you must register with your company domain (email address) to ensure proper access to information. If you register with a personal email address (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail etc.) your permissions will be granted at the lowest level of guest access.
Find an EcoXpert Near You
Our EcoXpert partners are certified in our open, interoperable, IoT-enabled EcoStruxure architecture and platform, and Wiser, our connected technology for homes, to deliver on better-performing buildings for their customers.
Become an EcoXpert Today!