Power monitoring software is recommended as a user interface because it provides access to information from any device. It also provides advanced power quality analysis and energy management reports. Characteristics:
- 10/100Base-Tx Ethernet port
- RS485 / RS232 serial port, optically isolated
- 2-wire and 4-wire compatibility
- Support for serial master to ModbusTCP/IP routing
- P30, DIN rail mounted enclosure
- Web Interface for configuration, diagnostic and maintenance
- Advanced security through ModbusTCP/IP filtering with configurable access levels (read-only or full access)
- Secure user interface including user's name & password log-in.
- User interface in English, French, German, and Spanish
- Control power through PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 24 Vdc power source
- Rated for use in industrial environments (-25 to 70oC)
- thanks to simple, quick, shared and secured access to information from all electrical network products via Modbus TCP/IP.
- connecting all building utilities:heating, ventilation, lighting, management of electrical distribution, safety, etc.
- providing flexible and scaleable network architecture .
Ethernet ModbusTCP/IP to RS485 or RS232 gateway
RS485 or RS232 Modbus serial master to Ethernet ModbusTCP/IP