Canalis KBA is a full and compatible range for lighting systems in small and medium-height buildings (garages, workshops, supermarkets). It can support a large number of heavy light fittings.
- Busbar trunking rated current: 25 and 40A
- Tap-off units rated current: 10 and 16A
- Number of circuits: 1 circuit (2 or 4 conductors)
- Rated insulating voltage: 690V
- Protection index: IP55
- Length of busbar trunking sections: 2m and 3m
- Surface treatment: white RAL 9001
- Regulations: compliant with IEC 61439-1 & 6
Technical characteristics of Canalis KBL:
- Power: from 2x35W to 2x80W with ferro-magnetic or electronic ballast
- Compatible with T5 and T8 tubes
- Protection index: IP20 or IP55
- Modular and upgradeable system
- Quick and easy assembly
- Flexible: possibility to install a light right where it is needed.
- Halogen free: Canalis does not emit any fumes or toxic gases in the event of fire
- High protection index IP 55 for all types of buildings
- Dismantled, re-used and entirely recyclable
- Industrial buildings: garages, workshops, farm buildings, logistic centers, greenhouses, etc.
- Commercial centres: Hyper / supermarket, department store
- Tertiary buildings: exhibition hall, conference centre