Gas-Insulated Circuit Breaker Switchgear (GIS) up to 40.5 kV
For electric utilities and industries like mining, marine, and oil & gas; safety and constant maintenance are a real challenge. If your company is in this situation maybe it is time to upgrade your switchgear... Watch this video to see how you could reduce your operational costs with the innovative Gas Insulated Switchgear.
This compact and modular switchgear for primary distribution uses vacuum circuit breaker technology. It’s suitable for a wide range of application fields and can perform in highly polluted environments.
- Ratings up to 40.5 kV, 2500 A, 31.5 kA or 36 kV, 40 kA, 2500 A
- Single and double busbar
- Designed to be installed next to a wall
- Intelligent Gas Density Information System (IDIS)
- Inner and outer cone cable connection
- Current and Voltage transformer on busbar and cable side
- No gas handling during erection, extension work and panel replacement
- Innovative fault-tolerant busbar link “B-link”
- Intuitive operator guidance
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle