Starting from your main electrical characteristics (voltage, prospective short circuit current, motor rated power), this software helps you to choose your combination of components to protect and control an asynchronous motor.
The result of your selection shows the list of generic products you have to choose, and the main characteristics of the combination.
This Motor Starter Solution Guide V3.4 version covers the most common combinations for a motor starter:
- 230V (single or three phases), 400V, 440V or 690V
- Direct, reversing, star-delta, soft starter, drive
- Short circuit protection embedded in combination motor starter (TeSysU), manual motor starter (TeSys GV, Molded Case Circuit Breaker (Compact) or fuses
- Overload protection embedded in motor starter, breaker or separate relay
- Type 1, 2 or total coordination.
- Intuitive, simple and error free: no need to use paper catalogs coordination tables.
- Fast: dedicated tool focused on motor starter vs. full calculation software for electrical network.
- Solutions guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Up to date with Schneider Electric latest offers.
- Simple machines (HVAC, Hoisting, conveying, lift, packaging, material working,......).
- Motor control center for process industry or infrastructure (O&G, MMM, WWW, ...).