Compliant with US and international standards
- 9007 AO/CO Heavy Duty snap switches plastic body with a broad selection of operator styles and contact arrangements in 10 and 15 A versions.
- 9007MS/ML Heavy Duty metal Miniature enclosed switches, potted and pre-wired with cable, 39 mm, Side or Bottom cable and connector options available.
- 9007C Heavy Duty metal Limit Switches compact and standard 39mm plug-in bodies or 69mm fixed body for hazardous location. With more than 20 heads and 200 levers styles this family offer a wide range of options.
- 9007 AW Heavy duty metal industrial precision oiltight enclosed switches with unique features, micrometer adjustable and low temperature operation. Share levers with 9007C family.
- 9007 T/FT Mill and Foundry for Severe Duty applications convertible sequences, 59mm housing, including spring return, maintained, neutral position and two-step sequential versions. Extended operating and reset forces and heavy-duty contacts that will break 20A AC/DC.
- L100/300 Mill and Foundry for Severe Duty fixed sequences 59mm housing, available in 2-pole or 3-pole configurations including spring return, maintained, neutral position and two-step sequential versions. Extended operating and reset forces and heavy-duty contacts that will break 20A AC/DC.
- L525 Belt Conveyor Monitoring Limit Switch, 59mm housing with rolling pin style lever arm for mounting on the side of the conveyor belt. 2 step contact sequences available in various configurations for activating warning alarm and stop signal as the belt drifts sideways.
- L140/2153 Rope Pull Switches, 59mm housing. Available single or dual cable versions with 1, 2 or 3 maintained contacts in various configurations. Typically used to signal a stop command for a conveyor belt.