Linergy TA : Blocks and bars solutions for cabling auxiliaries.
Linergy TB : Quick-clamp and screw-type solutions for ground and neutral cabling. Large choice of lengths to fit your enclosure or cubicle.
Linergy TR Push-in terminal blocks: Quick and innovative connection technology, with fast installation and no tools necessary, vibration test passed according to Railway standard EN50155 and shock resistance capabilities.
Linergy TR Spring terminal blocks: Fast and easy solution with connection of all kinds of copper wires up to 35mm². Large amount of space of spring-cage terminal blocks permit to connect wires with ferrules and insulating collars.
Linergy TR Screw terminal blocks: Terminal blocks solution that suits the widest range of applications, with extended range of functions, wide connection cross-section range.
Linergy TR 9080 terminal blocks: terminal blocks dedicated for the NEMA market.
Accessories for Linergy TR : labelling, test adapters, removable component and fuse carriers, end stop, plug-in bridges, marking accessories.
All Linergy terminal blocks and bars are engineered to ensure a long service life providing heat-resistant material, firm connections and high vibration –resistance.
Linergy TR terminal blocks offer a wide variety of solutions for your application:
- Multiple connection options : screw, spring, push-in technologies
- Conforms to the International standards of the IEC-UL-CCC-Marine
- RoHS compliance
- Extensive connection and test accessories - Installations are completed quickly andeasily
- Marking accessories
- Plug-in bridges for all technologies
- Prisma G & P, Okken and Blokset switchboards (IEC 61439-1&2 tested solutions )
- Spacial SF, SM, S3D, SBM and Thalassa universal enclosures
- Kaedra and Pragma enclosures
- Electrical Distribution
- Complex and Special Machines
- Assembly Lines
- Industrial application
- Marine application