- VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VisiTrip: detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Add-on fully immune earth leakage protection devices: better continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks.
- Nominal current: 1 to 63 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100 kA and tripping curves: B, C, D, Compliance with standards IEC/EN 60898 or IEC/EN 60947-2,
- Full coordination with Acti 9 range Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and Compact NSX Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs),
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: iC60 Vigi,
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping,
- For more information click here
The new reference in final distribution,
Absolute safety of circuit protection with VisiSafe,
Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
Easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe IP20B terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque),
Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
- Protection of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings,
- All applications, especially in polluted environments and networks,
- Motor circuit protection,
- DC current circuit protection.