Spacial enclosures for seismic solution, from weak to strong earthquakes:
Up to UBC zone 3:
o Standard Spacial SF & SFP has been tested to guarantee the right performance on seismic risk.
Up to UBC zone 4:
o Spacial SF 5G: LV power distribution up to 3200 A.
Up to UBC zone 4 (very strong earthquakes)
o Spacial SFP 5G, all tests have been performed according to the following technical regulations:
- EDFCRT 91 C 112 00, Nuclear. EDF (French Electricity Board) technical specification.
- IEC 60068-3-3
o Spacial S3D6G: 6 standard references & 59 customized dimensions 6G tested (on demand).
Schneider Electric offers a wall mounting enclosure, in accordance with the nuclear requirements:
Nuclear (K3) solution :
• Spacial S3D6GK3, performs up to UBC zone 4
• 6 standard references & 59 customized dimensions in accordance with RCCE 2012 (on demand).
• Decontaminable coating (following CCTR 91C 03106)
All tests have been performed according to the following technical regulations:
- EDF CRT 91C 112 00,
- Nuclear EDF (French Electricity Board) technical specification
- IEC 60068-3-3
- K3 in accordance with RCCE 2012 requirements
- Specific reinforced crosses on sides of the enclosure guarantee the mechanical withstand of the structure
- Specific fixation system that avoid loosening of screws
- Specific bars and handle to avoid accidental door opening under severe vibration conditions
- Specific compact reinforced plinth
- Sheet metal Thickness 2mm (Cable gland plate 1,5 mm)
- Reinforced mounting plate
- Wide wall fixing support
- Reinforced locking system
Industry in seismic risk zones: Automation & Control, 19" electronic, LV power distribution.
Also other configurations enable to be certified for nuclear applications
Spacial S3D6G & S3D6GK3:
Industry & Infrastructure in seismic risk zones: Automation & control
Answers to Nuclear requirements following RCCE 2012