- Scalable densities - Allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
- Modular design - Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Active response controls - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.
- Rack inlet temperature control - Reduces the risk of hot spots at the rack level
- Predictable cooling - Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.
- Microprocessor controller - Utilizes intelligent, active response control, and real-time monitoring. The system is controlled by a microprocessor providing high level control functionality and human interface via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display
- Real-Time capacity monitoring - Real-time display of current and available cooling.
- Building management system integration - Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Row-based architecture - Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit's sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.
- Variable speed fans - Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.