Smart-UPS® VT offers centralized 3 Phase UPS power protection with the reliability of the award winning Smart-UPS family. Ideal for small data centers, large retail stores, regional offices, and dense power requirements, the Smart-UPS VT includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries for increased availability. The rack mounted version maximizes valuable floor space by incorporating UPS, power distribution, and additional battery capacity in a single rack. Low cost of ownership is achieved through best-in-class efficiency and a reduction in rating of electrical infrastructure - wires, transformers, and generators due the Smart-UPS VT's Soft Start feature.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Programmable frequency - Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LCD display - Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Modular design - Provides scalability, N+1 redundancy, fast serviceability, and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, hot-swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
- Shippable with modules installed - Enables pre-installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation.
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- Manual maintenance bypass - Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced