The XPE pedal switches are performing positive opening operations. Compact, safe and robust to meet most industrial applications.
A complete range of pedals with or without covers, to provide the relevant resistance and protection to your applications
- Conformity to CE, and UL, CSA, CCC and EAC certified
- Up to IP 66 protection rating conforming to IEC 60529
- Various types available for explosive atmospheres (Atex D)
- Operating temperature from -25°C up to 70°C
- 2 versions available whether metal or plastic:
- Strong die-casted metal housing and cast aluminum cover, for heavy duty environment
- Fire-retardant and shock-proof plastic housing for lighter constraints
- 1 or 2 x N/C+N/O contact blocks with snap action and positive opening or analog output.
Robust in harsh environments: Resistance to shocks, oil, water, dust.
Long lasting mechanical life: up to 7 million operating cycles
High protection by design thanks to positive opening operations: The pedal hold down and the pedal release actions have a positive actuation.
Maximized comfort with a large operating pedal to accommodate all types of footwear (large size, safety boots…) while restraining the depth of the foot switch
The XPE foot switches cover all industrial applications:
- Light duty environments: packaging, standard material working machines, pharmaceutical processes, etc.
- Applications with higher risks: material working, material handling, lift packaging machines, etc.…
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ