- Direct drive motors - Stress on bearings is nearly eliminated, increasing useful life. Allows integral fan/motor assembly to be factory balanced, which lowers vibration and expedites startup.
- Multi-functional Microprocessor Controller - Allows the units to restart after a power failure without intervention; Allows for room level redundancy with up to ten units operating in a group; User friendly navigation with icon based displays to indicate mode of operation as well as room conditions; Allows for communication with multiple Building Management System protocols.
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Heat Rejection Configurations - Available in air-cooled, water-cooled, and chilled water systems
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Complete Front Serviceability - Enables all maintenance of the unit through front access.
- High performance technological solutions - Optimize the unit operation at any load or ambient condition, guaranteeing an extremely low power consumption
- Automatic Floor Pressurization System - Ensures stable airflow pressurization under floor regardless of changes made above the floor
- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Electronically Commutated Fans - Provide the highest efficiency and reduce total power consumption by matching the airflow requirements to the heat load of the data center.