When just enough is just right!
Fit for purpose products
- Focus on essential functions with no compromise on quality: digital and analog I/O as standard ; auto-tuning, position, speed, torque control, position sequence mode.
- Compact size of the servo drives makes it ideal for use where space is limited.
- Easy to select and order thanks to the just enough number of references
- Easy to mount and wire: Identified plug-in connectors, easily accessed, all on the front panel of the drive
- Easy to set up and commission thanks to SoMove software
- Easy to tune due to easy, comfortable and auto-adaptive tuning function.
- Easy to connect to the Modicon M200/M100 logic controllers range
- Motor shafts have an IP 65 protection degree as standard
- All motors are working from - 20° to 40° C
- Drives printed circuit boards are coated for enhanced robustness in polluted environments
- Supported by the service of Schneider Electric, a worldwide leader in automation and control
- Wide availability throughout an extensive distribution network
Lexium Easy 26, servo drives and servo motors, are entry-level products that are perfectly tailored to meet the specific requirements of emerging markets. In other words, they answer to the following challenges: fit for purpose at affordable price with no compromise on easiness, robustness, availability and services.
- Material working (multi-axis machines, cutting machines, etc.)
- Material handling (conveying, palletizers, warehousing, etc.)
- Assembly line (clamping, etc.)
- Winding and unwinding
- Machine tools
- Plastic and rubber