Standard RMS output current ratings
- 60 A, 120 A, 200 A, 300 A - 380 V AC to 480 V AC
- 47 A, 94 A, 157 A, 235 A - 480-600 V AC
- 40 A, 80 A, 133 A , 200 A - 600-690 V AC
- 380-480 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 480-600 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 600-690 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 50/60 Hz, ±3 Hz auto sensing
- 3-phase, with or without neutral
- 2nd to 51st, discrete; fully selectable per harmonic order (amplitude and on/off)
- Closed Loop: < 3 % THD(i); max 20:1 THD(i) reduction with load harmonic current above 50 % of AccuSine PCS+ rating
- Open Loop: < 5 % TDD
- Requires 3 % or higher inductive impedance per nonlinear load
- Optimized unity PF, Leading (capacitive) or lagging (inductive) power factor (Cos φ) to target
- Negative sequence current injected to balance fundamental current on the mains due to load imbalance (inherently corrects displacement PF (Cos φ))
- 25 μs
- 2 cycles
- 1/4 cycle
- 60 A, 120 A & 200 A: IP00, IP20, UL Type Open, & UL Type 1 configurations -0 °C to 45 °C
- All others 0 °C to 40 °C
- Derate 2 % per degree °C to 50 °C
- to 95 %, noncondensing
- 1000 m (derate 1 %/100 m above), max 4800 m
- cULus (UL508 , CSA 22.2 No. 14)
- CE Certified, ABS, other local standards
- 144 mm QVGA TFT 64k-color touchscreen
What is power quality?
In an ideal three phase power system, voltages are at nominal magnitude and frequency, perfectly balanced and with a perfect sinusoidal waveform. Any disturbance on one parameter (magnitude, frequency, waveform, or symmetry) is classified as a power quality issue. There are a variety of power quality disturbances – voltage dips, harmonics, transients, etc. – all of which can have negative impacts on the electrical system and equipment, such as power outage, device damage, failure, overheating, degraded performance and reduced equipment life.
AccuSine PCS+ is a perfect power quality solution for harmonic mitigation. As an active filter its flexibility and high correction performance is perfect for anywhere nonlinear loads (like LED lighting, variable speed motors, computer equipment with switched-mode power supplies and so on) are present in water/wastewater facilities, HVAC systems, oil & gas platforms, petrochemical plants, port cranes, mining, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, automotive plants, all-electric ships, wind mill and solar farms, steel mills, plastic extrusion plants, and more.
It also mitigates voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation) in challenging environments like ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
- Flexible and scalable:
- All types of harmonic producing loads
- Single load, bus or global site filtering
- Compatible with future load changes
- Easy sizing and independent of system impedance
- Simple selection online tool
- Simple installation and ease of expansion
- Flexible parallel operation modes for multi-unit installations
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility
- Peace of mind:
- Achieves compliance with any harmonic standard anywhere around the world when sized correctly
- Compatible with generator sources - off loads generators of reactive and harmonic current demands to extend life and ensure proper operation of generators
- Compatible with UPS sources: relieves UPS of reactive and harmonic current demands to ensure proper operation of UPS
- Ensures energy efficiency by optimising transformer and cable capacities; reduces utility power factor penalties; and saves the cost of generation and transmission of reactive and harmonic current (non active currents)
- Maximises up time when used for harmonic and/or power factor correction.
- Anywhere nonlinear loads are present: water/wastewater facilities, HVAC systems, oil & gas platforms, petrochemical plants, port cranes, mining, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, automotive plants, all-electric ships, wind mill and solar farms, steel mills, plastic extrusion plants, and more.
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.