TeSys F series of contactors are specifically designed for the most demanding motor and power switching applications.
- 2 pole (400 A, 500 A & 630 A), 3 pole (115 – 2600 A) & 4 pole (115 A – 780 A) contactors
- Pre-assembled star-delta motor starters (185-375 kW/440V AC), 3 pole AC-3 reversing contactors (115 A – 265 A) & 4 pole AC-1 change-over contactors (200-350 A)
- Separate components and kits available for customer assembly of motor starters, reversing and change-over contactor solutions
- Wide range of AC (40-400 Hz) and DC operating coils
- Terminal connections suitable for connecting bus bars & cables
- Wide range of common accessories to improve flexibility, functionality & safety
- Complemented by Class10/20 LR9F type electronic thermal over-load relays and TeSys GV7-R circuit breaker for motor starter solutions
- Suitable for switching of motors, lighting, heating, capacitors, auto-transformer starting, rotor circuits of slip-ring motors, etc.
- AC-3 range
- For motor applications, up to 670 kW / 440 V
- Switching of motors in normal or severe service conditions
- AC-1 range
- For switching applications 200 A to 2600 A
- Dedicated AC-1 range of contactors from 1200 to 2600 A for power switching applications
TeSys FG range
- 150 to 630 A, 3 pole contactors
- Shockproof contactors for AC & DC applications
- Avoid accidental closing of contactor due to severe mechanical shocks
- Mechanically locked in “open” position when electromagnet is not energized
TeSys CR1 F
- Magnetic latching contactors
- 150 to 630 A in 3 & 4 pole versions
- Suitable for applications requiring contactors in ON condition for much longer periods
TeSys F is a versatile range of contactors with large installed base, offering multiple benefits to the users.
TeSys F offers high performance in motor control & power switching applications
Proven reliability with high mechanical and electrical durability
Combined with the LR9 electronic relay or GV7 motor circuit breaker, AC-3 contactors are the ideal motor starters offering quick & simple selection
Shared accessories across the range offers greater flexibility and reduced inventory
Withdrawable-type coils enable fast and easy maintenance
TeSys F contactors guarantee electrical coordination with fuses and circuit breaker offers
TeSys F is suitable for the control of all types of motors and distribution circuits across industry, infrastructure and building. Specific applications include:
- Machinery, HVAC, Hoisting, Mining & Metals, Oil & Energy, Utilities, Wind turbines, Photovoltaic, data centres, etc.
- Switching of resistive, inductive, capacitive and DC circuits
- Frequency drives and soft starters
- Light distribution circuits, induction furnaces, etc.